Governors on Classic server


  • Будь ласка, увійдіть, щоб відповісти
2 відповідей у цій темі

#1 jacek999

jacek999

    Новачок

  • Пользователь
  • 1 повідомлення

Опубліковано 05 August 2024 - 01:39

I increase the positions in the governors with points and I see no difference in the game. For example, the storage capacity has not increased at all. Does it even work? Similarly with the number of ships produced per second, I increase the level of the Medium Conveyor and still no change.


  • 0

#2 svgrus1994 ua

svgrus1994

    Досвідчений гравець

  • Пользователь
  • 64 повідомлення
  • Всесвіт Classic
  • Тип гри Атакувальник
  • Рівень 1
  • Реєстрація 27.02.2019

Опубліковано 05 August 2024 - 11:07

I increase the positions in the governors with points and I see no difference in the game. For example, the storage capacity has not increased at all. Does it even work? Similarly with the number of ships produced per second, I increase the level of the Medium Conveyor and still no change.

тебе нужно так же повышать уровень Верфи. Но это так же зависит что именно ты пытаешься построить.


  • 0

#3 Bezobrazniy

Bezobrazniy

    Носій Рівноваги

  • Пользователь
  • 370 повідомлення
  • Всесвіт Reborn
  • Альянс [IMP] Imperium
  • Тип гри Атакувальник
  • Рівень 406
  • Реєстрація 04.04.2015

Опубліковано 05 August 2024 - 18:49

I increase the positions in the governors with points and I see no difference in the game. For example, the storage capacity has not increased at all. Does it even work? Similarly with the number of ships produced per second, I increase the level of the Medium Conveyor and still no change.

 

 

Прирост есть, но он слабый. Для более мощного прироста используй нужный бонус в магазине. Для этого копи антиматерию от достижений или купи ее если не хочешь ждать. 


  • 0